Save the Bee print footie available on natural or heather grey ground.
While honey bees are not on the endangered species list their population has been declining globally. In fact, there are 8 species of bees on the endangered species list.
We developed our own super soft custom fabric made from a blend of Organic cotton/Repreve, polyester made from recycled bottles and Spandex. We then brush it for added softness. Our Footie Fits True to size, Please reference our size chart for weight and month of your baby. This Footie is a great gift and matches back to any of our printed swaddles. Each footie removes 3 bottles from possible landfills and waterways.
A woven label to the back of our garments calling out number of bottles repurposed for each particular item.
You'll be so excited when you use the 2 way zipper. Zip from the Top or zip from the bottom, keeping baby warm during those late night Changes.
- Footie - 58% Organic Cotton 37% Repreve, polyester from recycled bottles, 5% spandex
- Machine Wash warm, tumble dry low.
- Certified Organic Cotton
- Fold-over cuff mitts for protection from self-scratching
- Two-way zipper closure
- Two zipper guards for zipper pull to protect baby’s chin and at ankle
- Elastic at back of ankle to keep feet in place
With every purchase of our garments we donate back to a non-profit organization that cares for endangered animals.
Each garment is hand wrapped with tissue paper and string....perfect for your baby or a friend.