Did you know Gorillas are mostly vegetarian? We are constantly learning new things about the natural world and those that inhabit it. Our fun gorilla artwork on the back of this coverall is a shout out to eating our greens. Our super soft fabric features our new mustard stripe coverall on a natural ground with placed art on the back. This coverall features our two way zipper and is non footed with fold over cuffs for the ankle and wrist.
All our prints are eco-friendly using nontoxic and eco-friendly inks in compliance with Oeko-Tex Standard 100, thus adding extra protection to your baby's skin. Our Fits coverall fits true to size, Please reference our size chart for weight and month of your baby. This coverall is a great gift and matches back to any of our printed swaddles or our new receiving hat. Each coverall removes 3 bottles from possible landfills and oceans.
We have now added a woven label to the back of our garments calling out number of bottles repurposed for each particular item.
- Footie - 58% Organic Cotton 37% Repreve, polyester from recycled bottles, 5% spandex
- Machine Wash warm, tumble dry low.
- Certified Organic Cotton
- Fold-over cuff mitts for protection from self-scratching
- Two-way zipper closure
- Two zipper guards for zipper pull to protect baby’s chin and at ankle
- Elastic at back of ankle to keep feet in place
- Okeo – Tex Standard 100